This job is archived
Currently looking for Occupational Therapist to fill an opening with a SNF located around the Berkeley, CA area. Interested candidates should have previous OT experience, and at least, a Bachelor of Science degree in Occupational Therapy, with a passion to work within SNF setting. Interested candidate should also have a valid California OT license, or already have started the process of obtaining it. Very competitive compensation package available!
Seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist for a SNF located near the Brick Township, NJ area. Interested candidates should have their CCC's with an interest to work in the SNF setting. Qualified candidates should also have a valid New Jersey SLP license or already have started the process of obtaining it. Highly competitive pay and benefits as part of a very large, multi-disciplinary Rehab Team.
Requirements of the Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) (ST) (Speech Therapist) (Speech Pathologist):
- The SNF is requiring a SLP-CCC
- Active NJ SLP license
- Full-time, Direct-hire Opportunity
- Passionate about geriatric care
- Day shifts
Responsibilities of the Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) (ST) (Speech Therapist) (Speech Pathologist):
- Evaluate, diagnose, and documents speech, language, communication and swallowing disorders for initial evaluation and ongoing assessments of patient’s condition, adapting treatment plans accordingly
- Develops and implements an individualized plan of care to meet required frequency of visits and which includes patient/family.
- Communication of patient progress with patient, family, and interdisciplinary team
- Patient and family education of proposed treatment plan and progress to include skilled recommendation on AAC and or and community support where available and when appropriate
- Work collaboratively with the interdisciplinary team
- Supervises activities of students, and support personnel as needed.
- Plan and or assist in patient discharge.
- Ability to work in a typical clinical environment, stamina to remain standing or sitting for extended periods of time.
Beyond this SNF setting, Radius Staffing Solutions partner with facilities nationwide for their Rehab needs. Please share your resume for consideration or share this with a colleague who would be interested!