Details of unit (average census, floating requirements, culture of unit, total FTE’s): Social workers will build their case load based on referrals, behavioral health diagnosis and working with complex patients and families. They will assist with new admission screenings and assessments as well
- SW 1 will be assigned to 2 C, 2 D med/tele, 2E ICU- total beds is 90-
- SW 2 will be assigned to 4th floor (L&D, Mother/Baby, NICU &Pedi) current census 33/128 beds and 5 C oncology/surgical-current census 27/36 bed unit.
Shift: FT - 8-5 pm-permanent position- 6-8 weekends per year- with some call responsibilities approx. 3 weeks per year
- licensed to practice as Social Worker by the Texas State of Social Worker examiners
- 96% Hispanic facility. The candidates are required to be Bi-lingual for this position
- 1-3 years of recent acute care experience
- Minimum of 6 months Social Worker experience
- Previous experience in discharge planning and managed care preferred
- Strong written/verbal communication and computer skills
Looking to relocate? I can be a resource for that!
Qualified? CLICK and APPLY NOW!