Licensed Clinical Social Worker needed to treat primarily Geriatric patients
Located about an hour and a half out of Philadelphia this role is in a great area of Pennsylvania. Here, you have access to all of the amazing things PA offers. The immediate outskirts of the area are alive and thriving, with low crime rates and some of the top school systems in the state.
For more information, please contact [Register to View] and we can chat more in depth.
- Responsible for utilizing evidence-based therapeutic models within the context of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure the delivery of quality behavioral health services to patients and families
- Provides behavioral health support, education, and supervisory services to colleagues, Reading Health System departments,and to other providers and agencies as needed
- Working with Geriatric patients ages 65 and up
- Counseling on your own as well as extensive visits to asses physical/mental issues
- Coordinates the Senior Assessment Team to include a collaborative model of assessment, treatment, and follow-up between the psychiatrist and geriatricians, with primary care physicians, case management, social work, nursing and other providers
- Responsible for community outreach, marketing and education
- Develop the work flow and oversee day to day operations including triaging and scheduling assessments for Senior Assessment Program
- Performs comprehensive assessments and provides quality psychotherapy utilizing evidence-based practices
Candidates must have their Masters Degree and LCSW. Candidates without this will not be accepted.