Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Job Title: Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW)
Performs professional level work in meeting and conducting therapeutic services through a continuum of care that involves assessments, individual, family treatment, treatment plan coordination, referent relations, payor relations, and intervention with client support systems. Performs administrative duties in support of Community Wellness Program.
Competency: Administers care that is individualized and consistent with the company standards
- Provides psychotherapy either collectively, in a group setting, or individually.
- Responsible for providing behavioral health services and participates in diagnosis, treatment, rehabilitation, evaluation and follow-up of patients or clients.
- Administers screening assessments and other clinical tests and interprets their results.
- Writes reports and keeps records.
- Provides basic care management services to the mentally ill in a clinical setting.
- Communicates with follow on providers after patient is discharged from Program.
- Assists patients/families in most effective way to provide for concrete service needs (vocational, education, entitlement).
- Accurately evaluates, documents patient’s response to therapeutic interventions, on a timely basis.
- Assists with intakes and assessing admission criteria for admission.
Completion of an earned Master’s Degree in Social Work (M.S.W.) from an accredited college or university.
Professional Certification, License
Possession of current license as Licensed Master Social Worker as granted by the New York State Office of the Professions.
- Experience working with individual and family modalities.
- Knowledge of psychotherapy and methods.
- Knowledge of record keeping and report writing techniques.
- Ability to organize and carry out new programs and procedures.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS)
For more information please submit your resume. You can also send it directly to [Register to View]
JOB ID: KD3
We are a permanent placement healthcare recruiting company located in Boston, MA. We work with hundreds of hospitals and healthcare facilities across the country. We specialize in the recruitment and placement of laboratory professionals, imaging professionals, rehabilitation professionals, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurse leaders, nurses, physicians, and healthcare IT professional...