(Reference Code: JAW839)
NEW OPENING for a BILINGUAL Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) at one of the top Healthcare Organizations in San Francisco! If you are looking for the opportunity to make an impact while joining an organization that is willing to help you advance your career!
They recently received recognition for their commitment to their employees by being named one of the best places to work in San Francisco in 2018!!
JOB SUMMARY:The Licensed Clinical Medical Social Worker is responsible for the implementation of standards of care for medical social work services.
- Master of Social Work accredited by the Council on Social Work Education.
- LCSW - Valid license as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) issued by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences.
- Minimum of one year's experience in healthcare.
- Experience in a home healthcare preferred.
- Demonstrates good verbal and written communication, and organization skills.
- Possesses and maintains current CPR certification.
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state/or organization requirements and is in good working order.
- Able to read/speak/write/translate English and Spanish and or Mandarin Cantonese fluently required.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assesses the psychosocial status of patients related to the patient’s illness and environment and communicates findings to the registered nurse.
- Carries out social evaluations and plans intervention based on evaluation findings.
- Maintains clinical records on all patients referred to social work.
- Provides information and referral services for Organization patients and families/caregivers regarding practical and environmental needs.
- Provides information to patients or families/caregivers and community agencies.
- Serves as liaison between patients or families/caregivers and community agencies.
- Maintains collaborative relationships with Organization personnel to support patient care.
- Maintains and develops contracts with public and private agencies as resources for patient and organization personnel.
- Participates in in-service education programs.
- Participates in the development of the total plan of care and case conferences as required.
- Assists physician and other team members in understanding significant social and emotional factors related to health problems.
- Participates in discharge planning.
- Other duties as delegated by the Clinical Director/Supervisor.
PLEASE APPLY NOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION!