Full-Time Licensed Clinical Social Worker needed at an acute care facility located in Northern New York state!
- Work collaborative care models between PCPs and behavioral health organizations/providers.
- Involves direct co-location of interdisciplinary clinicians within a site, and/or the establishment a level of collaboration between agencies based on geography, skill set, community needs, etc.
- Hiring an LCSW(R) to:
· Identify behavioral health patients who are not receiving comprehensive care
· Embed primary care resources within behavioral health practices to provide engagement, prevention and continuity of care
· Educate and encourage providers to take a holistic approach to treatment in behavioral health practices
· Develop and implement practices that will encourage the patients' primary care, community and psychiatry teams to communicate and coordinate services
· Connect patients to Community Healthcare Workers
· Build and maintain strong relationships with community organization
· Co-locate primary care services at behavioral health sites or vise-versa
· Develop collaborative evidence-based standards of care including medication mgmt and care engagement process.
· Conduct preventative care screenings, including behavioral health screenings implemented for all patients to identify unmet needs.
* Must present satisfactory evidence of having received a masters degree in social work, or its equivalent, through completion of a satisfactory graduate program in social work which includes two years of full-time study (at least 60 semester hours, or the equivalent) *
Offering competitive compensation!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.