This regional healthcare delivery system is committed to the health and well-being of the people in the Northwest Illinois and Southern Wisconsin areas. They have services for all ages, so every member of the family can receive caring, personal, professional, healthcare.
Provide competent outpatient mental health assessment and treatment to individuals, families and groups regarding biopsychosocial concerns and develops and implements a treatment plan. Provide clinical supervision to interns and sign off on their hours.
- Provide 75% billable direct service to clients
- Provides comprehensive mental health treatment. Determines the focus of the therapeutic relationship. Services might be delivered through telemedicine strategies.
- Conducts pre, mid-point and post evaluation to determine success of therapeutic relation.
- Develops treatment plans, in conjunction with patient, to address goals identified during the evaluation process.
- Provides time limited outpatient, clinical intervention and therapy to individuals, couples, families, and groups.
- Participates in crisis coverage, as scheduled, for the evaluation of psychiatric emergencies at risk of hospitalization.
- Master's degree in human service related field. Completion of CEU requirement as set by licensing board. 3 years, post degree completion, of field related experience required. Doctorate degree acceptable.
- Licensed as an LCSW.