This job is archived
Job Title: Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
We are seeking a dedicated and compassionate Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) to join our team in Texas. As an LCSW, you will play a crucial role in providing mental health services and support to individuals, couples, and families. If you are a licensed professional with a passion for helping others, excellent communication skills, and a strong commitment to ethical practice, we encourage you to apply.
- Assessment and Diagnosis: Conduct comprehensive assessments to evaluate clients' emotional, psychological, and social needs. Formulate clinical diagnoses and treatment plans.
- Individual and Group Therapy: Provide evidence-based therapy to clients, both individually and in group settings, using a variety of therapeutic modalities.
- Crisis Intervention: Offer crisis intervention services to clients in immediate distress, ensuring their safety and well-being.
- Treatment Planning: Collaborate with clients to develop personalized treatment plans that address their unique needs, goals, and challenges.
- Case Management: Assist clients in accessing community resources, social services, and support systems to enhance their overall well-being.
- Advocacy: Advocate on behalf of clients to ensure they receive the necessary services and support to improve their quality of life.
- Documentation: Maintain accurate and confidential client records, including progress notes, treatment plans, and relevant assessments, in compliance with legal and ethical standards.
- Ethical Practice: Adhere to the NASW Code of Ethics and state regulations governing social work practice in Texas.
- Continuing Education: Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field of social work through ongoing professional development and training.
- Collaboration: Collaborate with other healthcare professionals, including psychiatrists, psychologists, and medical doctors, to provide holistic care to clients.
- LCSW or LPC License: Current and valid in the state of Texas.
- Master's Degree: Master of Social Work (MSW) degree from an accredited program.
- Experience: Previous clinical experience in a mental health or counseling setting is preferred.
- Knowledge: Strong understanding of mental health disorders, treatment modalities, and evidence-based practices.
- Communication Skills: Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Empathy: Ability to demonstrate empathy and build rapport with clients from diverse backgrounds.
- Ethical Standards: Commitment to maintaining the highest ethical and professional standards in social work practice.
- Computer Skills: Proficiency in using electronic health record (EHR) systems and other relevant software.
- Up to $60,000 per year (Depending on Experience)
- $5,000 Sign On Bonus
- Full Benefits package (401k, profit share, medical, dental, PTO, Sick Leave, Holidays)
- 4 day work week to promote a healthy work/life balance.