Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
State of the Art facility in Southern New Mexico is seeking (COTA) Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant. This is a very busy clinic which has a main scope in treating Adults and Geriatrics - shoulders upper extremities, workman's comp cases. Work with in a close nit team of professionals. Schedule would be Monday - Friday 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. No Nights, No Weekends, No Holidays. We are looking for a a fulltime employees but would consider Temporary or Temp to perm.
Excellent compensation packet offered
Ideal candidate must :
- Graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy Assistant program
- Have current COTA license to work in the state of New Mexico. C-Certified Occupation Therapy Assistant
- Be a critical thinker, fast learner, thorough and efficient
- Have a positive attitude, and willingness to be a team player
- New grads encouraged to apply. We will let you know if we need additional experience for this opening
COTA must be able to:
- Evaluate the daily living skills and capacities of physically, developmentally or emotionally disabled clients.
- Implement, or assist occupational therapists with implementing, treatment plans designed to help clients function independently.
- Instruct, or assist in instructing, patients and families in home programs, basic living skills, and the care and use of adaptive equipment.
- Work under the direction of occupational therapists to plan, implement and administer educational, vocational, and recreational programs that restore and enhance performance in individuals with functional impairments.
For more details on this positions email your most resent resume or call today for immediate consideration
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
About Palm CareersPalm Health Resources is the heartbeat of Palm Careers, which is exclusively dedicated to providing permanent healthcare recruitment solutions. Palm Health Resources has a rock-solid history of providing superior service to medical professions. Our company consists of only the BEST team of eager healthcare recruiters who have over 40 years of combined healthcare recruitment exper...