A growing healthcare system in North Central Texas is looking for motivated Medical Lab Technician and Medical Technologists for 2 full-time positions. These will be generalist positions so candidates must be comfortable working in Blood Banking as well as all Core lab departments. The ideal candidate will be ASCP or AMT certified. New graduates candidates are welcome to apply as well. Apply now to join a tight-knit laboratory family!
Benefits for the MLT/MT Position:
- $10,000 Sign on Bonus + Relocation Offered
- Great True Generalist Opportunity
- Excellent Benefits
- Very Low Cost of Living
- Expanding Healthcare System
Responsibilities of the Medical Lab Technician/Medical Technologist:
- Abide by laboratory protocol and procedures.
- Must be comfortable with the workload that comes with larger facilities
- Provides information for patient diagnosis and treatment by performing laboratory tests in all lab departments, including Blood Bank and Microbiology
- Able to use various types of machinery, lab equipment, and complex computer programs to perform the test.
Requirements of the Medical Lab Technician/Medical Technologist
- Trained in an accredited MLT or MT program.
- Comfortable working in Blood Bank, Microbiology and Core departments
- ASCP/AMT as a MLT or MT.
For more information on this Medical Lab Technician/Medical Technologist role, please apply with your most up to date resume! If this is not something of interest, but another area is, let us know as we work nationwide for only permanent positions.