***WILLING TO RELOCATE***
Looking for a rewarding and exciting job as an Clinical Psychology Internship?
The US Air Force Active Duty Officer will be your answer. Your effort and commitment is essential to our mission, which is why we provide our Airmen with benefit package that is unparalleled in the civilian world:
- 30 days of vacation with pay each year
- Excellent healthcare coverage for you and your family
- Food and Housing assistance
- A generous retirement plan
- Prestigious leadership, training and continuing education opportunities
- Free or low-cost world travel opportunities
- Excellent starting salary with yearly pay increments
- Leadership growth
You must be enrolled in the final academic year of course work in a program leading to a doctorate in Clinical, Counseling or Combined Professional Psychology from a college or university or professional school that is accredited by the American Psychological Association in Clinical, Counseling or Combined Professional-Scientific Psychology.
Applicants must have completed 500 hours of supervised clinical practicum prior to application.
Verify accreditation at [Register to View] . This section of the APA Office of Program Consultation and Accreditation Web site contains the only official Web list of professional psychology programs accredited by the APA Commission on Accreditation.
- This is provided for informational purposes only and should not be used for official credential review.
- This Web site does not contain a full historical record of accredited programs. You may [Register to View] the Office of Program Consultation and Accreditation for verification of prior accreditation. Please provide the substantive area (e.g., Clinical) and degree (e.g., Ph.D.) of the doctoral program in question, as well as the year(s) of interest (e.g., graduated in 1993).
- The Office of Program Consultation and Accreditation is not responsible for the accuracy of any accredited status representations on any other Web site.
Accept appointment and enter active duty prior to age 42.
Be able to complete their dissertation proposal and all required courses prior to entering active duty.
Be available to attend Officer Training School.
You must be interviewed by a clinical psychology training site director designated as a specialty consultant.
Clinical Psychologist In-House Interviews:
Malcolm Grow Medical Clinics & Surgery Center: DATES PENDING
[Register to View] (click on photo to view brochure)
Wright-Patterson Medical Center: DATES PENDING
Wilford Hall Ambulatory Surgical Center: DATES PENDING
Website: [Register to View]
You do not have to attend an Air Force Clinical Psychology In-House interview; however they are encouraged to do so. In-House Interviews are "by invitation only." Applicants are encouraged to apply early for fullest consideration for an invitation to attend the in-house interviews.