This job is archived
The Opportunity: Ultrasound Technologist (Sonographer)
- Permanent, Full-Time position, Day Shift at a Hospital as a Ultrasound Technologist!
- Lucrative compensation!
- Sign on/Relocation assistance available!
- Amazing benefits!
Job Description/Qualifications: Ultrasound Technologist (Sonographer)
- Leadership skills and ability to work fairly independently are required.
- Perform a wide variety of ultrasound duties of technical nature requiring analysis.
- Judgment to perform procedures in a safe and effective manner that is consistent with hospital and Imaging Services Department policies and procedures.
- Possess and demonstrate extensive skill and knowledge of ultrasound procedures.
- Abdomen, OB / GYN, vascular, cardiac (adult and peds), breast, small parts – testes, thyroid, extremities. Requires ARDMS or CCI certification
South Eastern Kansas Location:
- A outdoor lover’s paradise, fishing, hiking, biking, climbing, camping, wildlife interest, photography, and more.
- Small town living, but near to big city amenities.
- Less than an hour away from regional airport.
- Low cost of living and amazing community.
- Unique retail and dining that are all locally owned and operated.
- Safe schools and community for a family.
- Excellent weather and air quality.