An expansive mission-oriented health care network committed to providing exceptional and compassionate holistic care is seeking a qualified surgical technologist to join its team. This position offers a highly desirable quality of life while living and working in one of the most sought-after cities in the nation.
- Excellent work-life balance—Monday–Friday schedule with day shifts only
- Extensive transplant program with hybrid room + access to robotic cardiac robotic surgery technology
- Adult transplants only—focus on liver and kidney transplants
- Competitive compensation
- Sign-on bonus + relocation assistance provided
- Tuition reimbursement available
- Great benefits, including ample PTO and 401(k)
Nestled in the gorgeous Rocky Mountain region, Colorado’s capital city offers an inviting community filled with family-friendly events and incredible scenery all around. With a charming feel and an array of big-city activities and attractions, Denver has all you need and more.
- Ranked #2 in U.S. News & World Report’s “Best Places to Live”
- Some of the top schools in the state
- Beautiful housing options with stunning views serving as your daily backdrop
- An outdoor lover’s paradise—enjoy world-renowned skiing, hiking, biking, golfing, boating, and much more
- Every amenity you could want or need right at your fingertips—world-class shopping and dining, arts and cultural attractions, an international airport, professional sports, and more
For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.