Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
The Certified Surgical Technologist is a member of the surgical team in the operating room who assists in delivering direct patient care in the intra-operative setting.
- Permanent, Full-time, Days with on-call
- Primary Scrub person who handles the instruments, supplies and equipment necessary during the surgical procedures.
- Assists with any other duties needed.
- Minimum (2) years of Surgery Tech experience.
- BLS (CPR Certification)
- Graduated from an accredited Surgical Technology program
Looking to relocate? I can be a resource for that!
Want more information? Reach out to Megan at [Register to View]
or email resume to [Register to View]
Qualified? CLICK and APPLY NOW!
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
We are a permanent placement healthcare recruiting company located in Boston, MA. We work with hundreds of hospitals and healthcare facilities across the country. We specialize in the recruitment and placement of laboratory professionals, imaging professionals, rehabilitation professionals, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurse leaders, nurses, physicians, and healthcare IT professional...