OR Surgical Technician:
-full-time w/rotating wknds & holidays
The surgical technologist assists with all types of surgical procedures, and performs related services in order to give optimum nursing care under the direction of a professional nurse. This person functions in the scrub area and works with the surgical team to provide a safe intraoperative environment for the patient undergoing an operative procedure.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Surgical Technology.
Minimum Work Experience
- 1-3 years of related healthcare experience.
- National certification preferred.
- BLS Certification through American Heart Association.
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Demonstrated moderate knowledge of basic computer skills.
For more details please submit your resume! You can also send it directly to [Register to View]