-Seeking a full time Surgical Technologist / Surgical Technician to join a great team in Ohio!
-Functions as a part of the surgical team to provide care in the intra-operative phase of the surgical or obstetrical procedure using knowledge of instrumentation and equipment to ensure the best possible outcome for each patient.
- Range from 30 hours/week to 40 hours/week; Varied Shift; all are considered full-time and eligible for all benefits
- Require working into the evening shift, taking call, and working a weekend rotation
- Seeking candidates local in Ohio or that have ties to the area/ midwest
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Completion of an accredited surgical technology program (some staff grandfathered due to change in this requirement).
- Current CPR or within 30 days of employment.
- Knowledgeable of anatomy and physiology.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow exact protocols.
- Must have good interpersonal skills (talking, listening, patience, judgment, initiative, ability to relate with others).
- Properly decontaminates instruments and/or scopes, re-sterilize, and maintain log of activity.
- Keeps the equipment coordinator and/or manager informed of problems or suspected problems with the various pieces of equipment in the operating room.
- Supports maintenance of accurate preference cards through communication with surgery team.
- Demonstrates proficient knowledge and skills, ability to, and willingly accepts an equality on-call schedule as dictated by staffing levels.
- Demonstrates the ability to reduce cost per procedure by not opening supplies that are not needed.
- Demonstrates ability to respond to hospital within 30 minutes.
- Serves on department specialty focus team and accepts responsibility of assigned area(s).
For more information please submit your resume. You can also send it directly to [Register to View]
JOB ID: KD5