Full-Time Surgical Technician needed at an Eye Center in Southern Connecticut!
(Reference Code: KAM100)
A fast paced office is currently seeking an Operating Room Surgical Technician to join a growing team of doctors.
The Surgical Technologist scrubs for surgical procedures and demonstrates competence while functioning as a member of the surgical team; this individual also prepares and maintains supplies, instruments and equipment related to these procedures. Supports the philosophy, objectives and goals of the Surgery Center. Ensure patient needs are met in accordance with instructions of physician and facility administrative procedures. Participates in various quality activities as appropriate and as directed by the Operating Room Charge Nurse, Director of Nursing, Medical Director and/or the Quality Committee(s).
- Performs surgical team functions under the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse.
- Prepares and maintains supplies, instruments, equipment and rooms for surgical procedures.
* High school graduate or equivalent
* Completion of an appropriate technician program or previous technician experience of at least two years
* Must be current in BCLS
* Previous work experience in an ambulatory surgery setting, acute hospital operating room or in a related military medical setting of no less than one (1) year.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits.
For more information, please submit your resume for review!