Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Great opportunity for Surgical Techs II for CV that are looking for an assignment on the Westside of Houston, TX. This will be a 13 week assignment with option to extend. Would consider temp to perm or perm.
Excellent compensation package offered with exceptional salary and Stipends. Day shift an mid shift available 5/8s and 4/10s.
We are looking for experienced candidates that have STRONG Cardiovascular experience and that can work also assist in other areas as needed. Looking for individuals that are self-starters, adaptable and quick learners.
This is with a major Health Care System in Houston, Texas that is looking for strong candidates to join their surgical team. This is a great opportunity to work with a reputable team of professionals which have been recognized for their dedication to excellence. Surgical Techs: Under the direction of the surgeon, assists the surgeon and/or surgical assistant during the operative procedure by carrying out tasks including but not limited to sponging, suctioning, cutting suture, and holding retractors. You will provide general patient care and department upkeep as delegated by licensed personnel. Surgical Tech will be responsible for assigned non-nursing functions and practices, relationship-centered care. To qualify you must have:
- Must have at least 2 yrs of Surgical Tech experience.
- Certification by the Surgical Technologist Association or National Center for Competency Testing (NCCT)
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support
- Successful completion of an accredited Surgical Technology program or military training equivalency.
- High School diploma or equivalent education (examples include GED, verification of homeschool equivalency, partial or full completion of post-secondary education, etc.)
For more details on this position or others alike send your resume or call to schedule a screening interview.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
About Palm CareersPalm Health Resources is the heartbeat of Palm Careers, which is exclusively dedicated to providing permanent healthcare recruitment solutions. Palm Health Resources has a rock-solid history of providing superior service to medical professions. Our company consists of only the BEST team of eager healthcare recruiters who have over 40 years of combined healthcare recruitment exper...