- Provides surgical scrub patient care to surgical patients in the operating room.
- Prepares the operating room for procedures each day (assuring all supplies, implants, and equipment is present and ready).
- Assisting with efficient Operating Room turn over between cases to prepare for the next case.
- Efficient use, washing, sterilization and maintenance of surgical instruments and equipment.
- Graduate of a surgical technology program preferred.
- Prior experience preferred; new graduates accepted
- Certified as a scrub technician
- BLS from the American Heart Association
If you have any inquiries, feel free to contact Victoria Saldana directly at [Register to View] or by clicking apply now.
Who is Provenir? We are your prime source for quality healthcare positions across the nation. Healthcare has been and always will be our only focus, so we’re knowledgeable and passionate about what we do and take pride in continually being an award-winning and joint certified national staffing and recruiting agency. We look forward to working one-on-one with you in helping you find the best opportunity for your healthcare career.