FLO - OR
Day 5x8-Hour (07:00 - 15:30)
- Block Schedules:
- Weekly Pay:
- Job Duration:
Weekend requirements: Open Heart Call rotation
Call requirements: every other week (one week on, one week off)
#of ORs: 2 heart and vascular rooms
3-5 Years of experience REQ
Cardio thoracic and vascular. Vein Harvest experience preferred
First-timers accepted with experience
Clinician will float within scope meet facility needs, This position will require coverage in the main OR when there are no cardiac or vascular cases.
No Locals accepted must be more than 60 miles from site
Certifications required: NBSTSA, BLS, radiation badge
*vein harvest training preferred.
- COVID-19 Vaccine (Facility Guideline):
- Flu Vaccine (Facility Guideline):
Required - Medical/Religious Exemptions Only
- Must submit a Completed Application & Skill checklist & Update Resume
- SC or Multi-State compact RN license, PALS, BLS, ACLS
- Must submit 2 Professional References
- Local radius: 60 miles. Locals accepted on a case-by-case basis at lower rate
- Perm staff(this includes PRN) must be separated from the MUSC system for a full 6 months before traveling with any MUSC location.
- RN LICENSE:DO NOT NEED SOUTH CAROLINA LICENSE IN HAND, JUST NEED PROOF THEY HAVE APPLIED AT TIME OF SUBMISSION OR CONFIRMATION THAT THEY WILL WALK-THROUGH