National Recognized Health Care System in in Upstate New York is growing and looking for strong candidates to join their CVOR surgical team. This is a great opportunity to work with a reputable team of professionals which have been recognized for their dedication to excellence and innovation. Opportunities for Permanent employment / Temporary to Permanent or Temporary 13 weeks.
Seeking CVOR Surgical Techs that are proficient in open heart cases as well as vascular and endovascular cases. As a part of a team you will be required to support the Main OR. CVOR Surge Tech Due to the expansion we have various shift openings 3/12 - 4/10 and 5/8 or just weekends. Pay range is based on tenure, knowledge/ skills and experience driven.
CVOR Surgical Techs: Under the direction of the surgeon, assists the surgeon and/or surgical assistant during the operative procedure by carrying out tasks including but not limited to sponging, suctioning, cutting suture, and holding retractors. You will provide general patient care and department upkeep as delegated by licensed personnel. Surgical Tech will be responsible for assigned non-nursing functions and practices, relationship-centered care. Some of the case that yo will b doing Complex Cases - Robotics (da Vinci), Heart, Cabbage, ReDos, and Lead extraction on Pacemakers.
To qualify you must have :
- 2 years of CVOR Surgical Tech experience.
- Certification by the Surgical Technologist Association or National Center for Competency Testing (NCCT)
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support
- Successful completion of an accredited Surgical Technology program or military training equivalency.
- High School diploma or equivalent education (examples include: GED, verification of homeschool equivalency, partial or full completion of post-secondary education, etc.)
For more details on this position or others alike send your resume today or call Carlo at [Register to View]
to schedule a screening interview.
We are interviewing now.