- Permanent, Full-time (36 hours) DAY shift
- At least 2-3 years’ experience preferred.
- May consider the right CFY.
- Our SLPs organize and conduct evaluations and treatment programs in the hospital (inpatient and outpatient), nursing homes, home health care and school settings.
- Must demonstrate a willingness to work with patients of all ages, including children, adolescents, adults, and geriatrics.
Requirements: Must be well versed in all aspects of speech language pathology. Must have a Certificate of Clinical Competence and be licensed to practice Speech-Language Pathology in the State of Vermont. Must be flexible, show evidence of good analytical assessment skills, strong interdisciplinary communication, independent decision-making abilities and excellent documentation skills.
Looking to Relocate? I can be a resource for that!
Qualified? CLICK and APPLY NOW!