Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Adelphi is seeking highly qualified and experienced Speech Language Pathologists to provide specialized speech-language pathology services to students who have an Individualized Family Service Plan (IFSP) and/or an Individualized Education Plan (IEP) in a school district located in Prince Frederick, Maryland. The Speech Language Pathologists will be responsible for providing a wide range of speech-language pathology services tailored to the unique needs of these students, including but not limited to assessment, intervention, and consultation with parents, teachers, and other relevant stakeholders.
Job Quick Facts:
• Ref #: BD-243-02
• Profession: Speech Language Pathologist
• Location: Prince Frederick, Maryland
• Facility Type: School
• Coverage type: On-site
• Schedule: 2 Days Per Week (3.5 Hrs Per Day)
• Start Date: ASAP
• Compensation: $55/hr
• Licensed Speech and language pathologist (Maryland Licensure required)
• Experience providing speech and language services to school age children preferred
• Experience with the IEP process, IEP development and implementation preferred
• Experience working as Speech Pathologist in schools preferred
• Provide speech and language services for students with disabilities as specified on IFSP and/or IEP
• Provide data and progress for goals/objectives
• Complete required paperwork in the Maryland Online IEP system including: Draft IEP/Service Plan and Quarterly progress reports.
• Complete speech and language assessments and write reports, as needed
• Independent caseload management (scheduling, providing progress reports, parent communications, etc.) for assigned students in private schools
• Travel from school to school
• Attend IEP/IFSP meetings, as needed
• Complete paperwork required for Medicaid billing
• Consult with CCPS staff, private school staff and other providers
Kennesaw, Georgia, United States
We staff physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners in locum tenens and permanent positions.