At National Staffing Solutions, we have the privilege and honor of working with dedicated healthcare professionals that make a positive impact in aiding those needing healthcare services across the U.S. every day.
It is our passion, drive and integrity that enables us to continue our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare professionals like yourself in solidifying the best career opportunities available to you.
We’re currently seeking a Speech Language Pathologist - SNF to join our amazing team.
Details of the Speech Language Pathologist opening:
- Anticipated start date: ASAP
- Salary: $1670.63 - $1929.38 weekly
- Anticipated duration of assignment: 13 weeks
- Anticipated schedule: 5x8 Days
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you can elect Day One Medical Benefits
Daily Range of Responsibilities of the Speech Language Pathologist:
- Providing a full range of speech-language pathology services including identification, assessment and treatment planning.
- Conducting therapeutic interventions in an interdisciplinary environment consistent with the position's qualifications, professional practices and ethical standards.
Qualifications for the Speech Language Pathologist:
- Graduate of a Master’s level program in Speech Language Pathology.
- Completed Certificate of Clinical Competence Preferred.
- Current Speech-Language Pathology License / Licensure in the state of practice.
- Current CPR certification.
Submit your resume to us today for consideration of the Speech Language Pathologist opening and one of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch within 24 business hours.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.