A travel Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist needed to join a pediatric therapy outpatient clinic in magnificent Southcentral Alaska. Join a team who is passionate in children’s success and who works with the whole family to develop successful, cooperative behavior patterns, and effective problem-solving skills the child will be able to continue to grow in the future. Surrounded by spectacular natural beauty and in the gateway of Alaskan adventure, the city combines wild Alaska landscapes, convenient urban comforts, mesmerizing outdoor spaces, and captivating arts and culture.
Total Reward/Position Details and Highlights:
- Generous weekly pay rate.
- Full-time position. (Monday-Friday, flexible schedule).
- Outpatient pediatrics setting.
- No call coverage.
- 6-month+ contract.
- Great collaborative team and resources to help you thrive in this position.
To Be Considered, You Will Need:
- SLP License in AK, or the ability to obtain an SLP License in AK.
- Works great with pediatric patients.
- Great peer reference and in good standing.
- The summers are mild and mostly clear, ranging in temperature from 60°F - 70°F. Winters are cold with beautiful snow cover, ranging temperatures from 15°F - 30°F.
- Alaska is one of the most beautiful places on earth, with countless opportunities for play year-round.
- Explore the great outdoors by glacier trekking, rafting, hiking, biking, fishing, camping, and simply taking in the breathtaking wide-open spaces with beautiful mountain views.
- You will be in the heart of local skiing, cultural tours, and festivals, along with urban city life activities.
- Major airport located within minutes.