A Permanent Speech Language Pathologist is needed to join an established healthcare organization in Western Washington State. Located on the far western side of the Puget Sound, the town is tucked between beautiful evergreen countryside, the breathtaking Olympic Mountains, and right along Oakland Bay. A great place to live and enjoy a smaller community, while still within a few minutes of larger city areas. The independent healthcare system is striving and has positioned itself to be the pride of the area.
Total Reward/Position Details and Highlights:
- Generous base pay.
- Relocation expense assistance is negotiable.
- Full-time position. (4-10 schedule, Monday-Thursday).
- 90% Outpatient setting, 10% inpatient acute setting.
- No call coverage
- Great collaborative team and resources to help you thrive in this role.
To Be Considered, You Will Need:
- SLP License in WA, or the ability to obtain a SLP License in WA.
- Great peer reference and in good standing.
- The climate is mild, with summers being temperate and warm, and winters being mildly cold with temperatures rarely dropping below 20°F.
- Beautiful evergreen countryside and snow-topped mountains tucked right up next to the Oakland Bay. Here you will find a driven community thriving in the logging and lumber milling industry.
- Highly a community-driven town, hosting a variety of iconic events and festivals drawing people from all across the state of Washington.
- Enjoy local breweries and pubs, restaurants, wineries, state parks and recreation, golf courses, museums, and natural hiking, camping, fishing, and hunting.
- Only minutes from the State capital, Olympia.
- 1.5 hours from the urban City of Seattle.
- Major airport located 1.5 hours away.