Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Client near Monterey CA seeking a full-time Speech Language Pathologist
* Competitive Salary and full benefits
* Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited college or university.
* Current CA License, certification or registration
* Knowledge of regulatory and accreditation standard/requirements.
* Knowledge of Medicare documentation standards.
Recommended affiliation with the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
* Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
* Design and implement an individualized plan of care for the patient
* Perform therapy treatment
We are a boutique staffing firm with a big purpose. Our missionand our passionis to cultivate talent in the healthcare field and connect the best of the best with meaningful and rewarding assignments. We help our elite candidates achieve their career goals through personal attention and ongoing support. Our clients trust us to develop long-term relationships and continually send them highly qualif...