Speech Language Therapist
Permanent, Full Time, Days
- JOB SUMMARY
- Plans and implements specific treatment programs for patients according to the principles and practices of speech therapy and in collaboration with the health care teams
- JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Master's Degree with emphasis in Speech/Language Pathology.
- Must be licensed in the State of NH as a Speech/Language Pathologist by the NH Office of Licensed Allied Health Professionals.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence from the American Speech/Language and Hearing Association for all, except new graduates.
- WORK EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- Must be knowledgeable of the ASHA C ode of Ethics and the state licensure law and practice act.
- Familiarity with computer applications required. Must have technical aptitude and a willingness to learn software applications.
Looking to Relocate? I can be a resource for that!
Qualified? CLICK and APPLY NOW!