Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Gain Schools Experience in this Southwestern School Position!
A school system in Southwestern Michigan (not too far from the Indiana Border) is looking for an SLP for their '19-'20 school year! This 35 hour/week position will move quickly. Previous schools experience would be nice but they'll happily look at candidates without if they've got a great attitude and are ready to try something new! The caseload is early childhood and split between 2 nearby schools.
- 35 hours per week
- 8am-3pm schedule
- early childhood
- Split Between 2 Schools that are very close together
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first day medical insurance and 401(K) match
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensur...