This job is archived
SIGN LANGUAGE INSTRUCTOR – SCHOOL
An American Sign Language instructor is needed for a full-time school position in Yelm, WA. Seeking an experienced Sign Language instructor with ASL (American Sign Language) Certification. Experience in K-12 special education is preferred.
This is an amazing opportunity to get your foot in the door at a well-known district and work with a supportive and quality team! Apply today to learn more about this opportunity to earn a competitive compensation package while working a flexible schedule!
BENEFITS FOR AN AMERICAN SIGN LANGUAGE INSTRUCTOR:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, 401(K)
- Full School year contract
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Flexible Schedules
MORE ABOUT THE POSITION:
CareerStaff Unlimited partners with districts around the country to raise the bar by setting new standards for quality care and personalized service. Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Instruct students with disabilities
- Prepare lesson materials, grade homework, and tests, and observe students’ performance
- Enforce administration policies and rules governing students
- Attend staff meetings and participate in teacher-parent conferences as needed
- Administrative and organizational tasks as needed
AMERICAN SIGN LANGUAGE INSTRUCTOR JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- American Sign Language Certification
- Special Education experience preferred
- 3.5 EIPA school required
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited (CSU) is a leader in healthcare staffing, with a national network of 6 brands, operating 24 offices, serving over 1,650 clients, and employing over 4,350 clinicians. CSU attracts high quality clinicians who transition well to new environments, are knowledgeable of industry technology, and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CSU services cover all types of medical personnel, including nurses, therapists, and pharmacists. Our professional staffing team offers unrivaled customer service and industry commitment, unique opportunities, top pay, and benefits that meet the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians. With our local presence, CSU provides personalized support in each community while still benefiting from the national resources and assistance of our larger CSU network.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA)
- Job City: YELM
- Shift: 8A-5P
- Setting: VMS SNF LTC
- Order ID: 539282