Columbus Springs Dublin is a 72-bed behavioral hospital located near Dublin, Ohio. The hospital offers inpatient and outpatient mental health and addiction treatment to adults, adolescents and their families. At Columbus Springs Dublin we are dedicated to Changing People’s Lives®
As a Mobile Assessor, you will be a member of the clinical services team at Columbus Springs. Our team drives a “Clinical First” attitude to help fulfill our mission of “Changing People’s Lives®”. The Mobile Assessment Team responds to crisis calls from physician offices and/or other facilities in our community.
Members of our team Enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
- Daily Pay - We’ve partnered with DailyPay, a voluntary benefit to offer employees access to their pay on their own schedule
- Provide excellent customer service in assisting patients, physicians and visitors.
- assessing and identifying psychosocial, educational, developmental and behavioral functioning of patients typically within 1 hour
- Complete clinical assessment using DSM IV criteria
- Ensure patient receives appropriate level of care to meet the needs of patient.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work or clinical related mental health field
- Unencumbered social work or counseling license
- Favorable Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) along with proof of insurance when using own auto
- CPR and CPI Certification within 30 day of employment
- Preferred minimum of two (2) years’ experience
- Prior work with psychiatric healthcare facility, direct practice in mental health treatment, crisis intervention.