This job is archived
The Opportunity: Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Permanent, Full-Time position, Day Shift at a Hospital!
- Competitive pay, one of the highest salaries in Arizona!
- Sign on/Relocation assistance available!
- Amazing benefits!
Job Description/Qualifications: Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- The Social Worker role will ensure and provide social services to patients in the Hospital and at times the Clinic.
- Psycho-social assessment including acknowledging patients health care decisions, financial/legal matters and activities of daily living, safety, psychiatric needs, social support network and medical equipment which may be necessary.
- Coordinating safe discharge planning to meet the patient's needs/goals.
- Completes appropriate, accurate and timely, documentation into EMR system.
- Holds, or is eligible for, Arizona Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) Licensure.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a healthcare Social Worker.
Central Arizona Location:
- Endless outdoor activities, fishing, water sports, hiking, rodeo, biking, climbing, camping, wildlife interest, photography, and more.
- Wonderful place to live, near to big city amenities.
- An hour away from major airport.
- Low cost of living, amazing community.
- Unique retail/dining that are all locally owned and operated.
- Safe schools and community for a family.
- Excellent weather and air quality.
- Near to national forests and parks.