Director of Play Therapy
Mission driven social services agency for more than 70 years.
Experienced clinician and leader who is ready to grow their play therapy team! Oversee, supervise, engage and speak out for the community.
- Leadership opportunity to grow the play therapy team!
- Monday-Friday, hybrid 1-2 days working from home.
- 200 hours of PTO, full benefits, & competitive compensation.
- Must be a fully licensed LCSW/LPC and RPT/RPT-S
Based out of Central Texas:
- Ninth largest city in the US with a vibrant and diverse community!
- Great food with various attractions and sports events- John F. Kennedy Museum, Dallas Cowboys
- Access to a major international airport and regional airport.
- Strong education system, affordable cost of living and many community services available.
Reference: DBH 22836