Medical Search is currently in need of a Social Worker Supervisor for a full-time position in Harrisburg, PA
Position will be in a correctional setting working 5 days/week.
Successful candidate must have a Master’s Degree in Social Work or equivalent. Licensed Clinical Social Worker license preferred but not required.
Candidate must have at least 1 year of Supervisor Experience
All licenses must be in good standing and the candidate must pass a background check.
Previous experience working in a mental health and/or addictions experience desired.
Essential Job Functions include:
- Supervise several social workers and be their main point of contact.
- Ensure social workers are providing outreach to female reentrants as required and that referrals and wrap-around support is being offered.
- Provide periodic reports to the Executive Assistant for Reentry on progress in the field, including any issues with social workers and their work performance.
- Collect data from social workers as required on the number of phone calls, referrals, and other services provided to reentrants.
- Support the social workers in their day to day duties, including providing assistance for difficult cases, and additional referral resources as necessary
- While this position does not carry its own caseload, the position is expected to carry interim caseloads in the event that one of the five social workers is separated from their position or becomes unable to perform their duties for a limited period of time.
Senior Account Executive
Medical Search International
Direct: [Register to View]
Office [Register to View] x 815
Fax: [Register to View]
Connect with me on LinkedIn!