This job is archived
At Southcoast Health, we acknowledge that our employees are what helps make us great!
We are searching for a Clinical Social Worker (LICSW or LMHC) to perform diversified duties both within and in support of the Department of Social Services functions under the direction of the Manager, Clinical Social Work Services. The Clinical Social Worker will provide case management services independently including but not limited to application of clinical diagnostic, assessment or treatment knowledge or skills. Identify and address psychosocial factors that may impede the patient’s ability to optimize benefit from the health care delivery experience, Intervene as necessary preventing over and under utilization of health care resources, actively participate in discharge planning to assure timely individual patient discharges within the scope of position responsibilities, ability to authorize a section 12A emergency evaluation of the person by a psychiatrist, responsible for on-call coverage/shift coverage and holiday coverage, provide clinical supervision of other social work professionals, various affiliating students and where scope of supervisory responsibility is limited to direction, guidance, explanation. Duties involve supervisory responsibility for no more than 1 or 2 personnel at any one time.
Shift: 1:30p-10p (Weekend and Holiday rotation)
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
- A Master’s degree in Social Work from an accredited college or university or the equivalent knowledge or experience is required.
- Current Massachusetts Licensed Independent Clinical Social Work (LICSW) or Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC) is required.
- Over 3 years of related work experience including one year experience in a medically oriented setting is required.
- Computer skills are essential.
Southcoast Health is a community based health delivery system with multiple access points, offering an integrated continuum of health services throughout Southeastern Massachusetts and East Bay, Rhode Island. For more than 100 years, we have provided quality, patient-focused care in a stet-of-the-art environment. By uniting a single purpose and building an integrated system of services and resources, we have become one of the largest and fastest-growing health systems in Massachusetts.
Together We Are More.
- 311 years of hospitals’ collective continuous services
- 920 + square miles of service across southern MA + East bay, RI
- 7400 + employees doctors, nurses, professionals in IT, Finance, HR, and more
- Top 5% of USA hospitals for 2017 clinical performance by Healthgrades
We are committed to providing our employees in MA and RI with optimal benefits that promote a healthy work/life balance and add value to our employees’ lives.
- Generous Earned Time Off Package**
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance*
- Tuition Assistance**
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance*
- Life & AD&D insurance*
- Flexible Spending Accounts*
- 403B Retirement Plan with match
- HealthQuest Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Career Development Opportunities
*Available to regular status employees who are scheduled to work a minimum of 24 hours.
**Available to regular status employees who are scheduled to work a minimum of 20 hours.
Are you readyto make a difference in your community? Join us in our strive to be more than medicine!