Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
• Ref #: 42646
• Profession: Allied Health
• Specialty: LMSW - Adult Behavioral Health / Substance Use Disorder
• Job Type: Full-time
• Start Date: ASAP
• Location: Southgate, MI
• Shift Schedule: 8:30 AM - 9:00 PM
• Weekend Requirements: Some
• Shift Type: Days
• Candidates must have a Masters in Social Work or related field from an accredited program and the corresponding State of Michigan Licensure (LLMSW, LMSW, TLLP, Ph.D/LP, LLPC, LPC)
• One year experience working with adult clients with substance abuse/chemical dependency and / or mental health diagnosis
• Must also be eligible for Qualified Mental Health Professional provisional certification with full certification being obtained within 4 months of accepting the role
• Must demonstrate completion of course work, field work, or job experience which demonstrates competence in individual, family and group substance abuse chemical dependency treatment and mental health
• Must be able to work as part of the consultation meetings, groups and on call duties
• Must also be able to work independently
• Must have excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
• Must have excellent organizational and attention to detail skills in order to track and prepare data accurately and timely
• Must have the ability interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or schedule form
• Cannot accept candidates who are on student/work visas, and/or require sponsorship to work in the U.S. at this time
• Michigan license
Kennesaw, Georgia, United States
We staff physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners in locum tenens and permanent positions.