Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Job Quick Facts
• Ref #: 13275
• Profession: Allied Health
• Specialty: Social Worker (LCSW)
• Job Type: Locum
• Facility Location: Atlanta, GA
• Coverage Period: 07/13/2022 - 10/31/2022
• Coverage Type: No Calls
• Service Setting: Telehealth
• EMR: Epic
• Estimated Credentialing Timeframe: 21 Days
• Active GA license or IMLC
• Assesses, develops and coordinates a clinical treatment program for Health Plan members with acute or chronic psychiatric disorders.
• Consults with staff regarding diagnosis, strengths, and deficits of the member, as needed or appropriate.
• Provides outpatient psychotherapy to individuals and groups.
• Charts members’ treatments and progress in accordance with state regulations and department procedures.
• Instructs and counsels members regarding compliance with prescribed therapeutic regimens.
• Interprets psychiatric treatment to member’s family and helps to reduce fear and other attitudes obstructing acceptance of psychiatric care and continuation of treatment if asked to do so by the member.
• Makes referrals to case manager, as appropriate, and/or refers member’s family to community support services and resources. Utilizes resources of public and private agencies and community organizations to meet the needs of members.
• Collaborates with physicians in screening and evaluating members for psychotropic medications.
• Works on-call evenings, weekends & holidays, assuming primary responsibility for emergency psychiatric care and acting as a consultant to emergency department physicians and staff.
• Reports safety concerns to mandated reporting agencies.
Kennesaw, Georgia, United States
We staff physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners in locum tenens and permanent positions.