- Ref #: 28358
- Profession: Allied Health
- Specialty: Social Worker - LBSW - Adult Behavioral Health
- Job Type: Full-time
- Start Date: ASAP
- Location: Southgate, MI
- Shift Schedule: 8 hrs per day;
- Shift Type: Days
- Masters degree in social work, counseling, or psychology with an interest in treating serious mental health issues in youth.
- All applicants should be license eligible in Michigan (LLMSW, LMSW, LLPC, LPC, TLLP, LLP). New graduates are welcome and licensure supervision is offered.
- Drivers license: Therapy is conducted in the youth’s community, so therapists must be available throughout the day to travel to the youth’s home, school, and community.