Since 1968, Integrity House has provided comprehensive and successful addiction treatment services for individuals with substance use disorders. In addition to being CARF accredited, the Integrity House is recognized statewide as a treatment leader. Integrity House offers a full continuum of care including detox, inpatient, residential, intensive outpatient, outpatient, and partial care SUD treatment services. In addition to SUD treatment, the Integrity House operates supportive housing programs and a CCBHC (Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic). Integrity House offers MAT (medication-assisted treatment) throughout all levels of care.
The purpose of the position is to assist Integrity clients in applying for, enrolling into and securing all forms of public support they qualify for including Welfare, SNAP and Medicaid. The Entitlement Specialist works with clients to secure all appropriate and required identification and informational documentation associated with enrollment into the various entitlement programs. S/He ensures all eligible clients have access to the benefits that they are qualified for and assists clients in re-certifications and other related issues. The Entitlement Specialist also works with the Finance Team to back up other important Finance Tasks.
This is an hourly full time position, and typical work hours are 7 hours per day. Some flexibility in hours is allowed, however, the employee must be available during the core work hours as discussed and set with Supervisor and must work 7 hours per day.
• Interview all clients and process General Assistance & Food Stamp applications, where appropriate.
• Manage opened welfare and food stamp cases to include status changes, closures, recertification, employment and Medicaid cards and pending convictions.
• Coordinate welfare signup and re-certifications.
• Facilitate obtaining birth certificates, social security cards, and State ID’s and Judgment of Conviction papers for clients, as needed.
• Assist clients in applying for short-term disability, SSD and SSI when appropriate.
• Keep records of disability claims which include completing additional State forms and obtaining medical verifications.
• Maintain current accurate POP sheet for residential clients and Outstanding EBT card list.
• Assist clients and programs in Medicaid enrollment and verification of Medicaid eligibility.
Other duties and responsibilities as assigned based on Finance department/agency needs.
Required Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in administrative areas.
• Knowledge of Medicaid and Welfare Assistance.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs - including Microsoft Excel.
• Effective problem solving skills.
• Ability to communicate well, both written & verbally.
• Ability to prioritize & Multi-task.
• Detail oriented.
• Ability to adhere to confidentiality.
• Ability to deal with people in a sensitive manner.
• Ease with numbers, ability to perform calculations accurately and identify. discrepancies
Full-time employees receive a robust benefits package that includes paid holidays, vacation, sick, and personal days; tuition reimbursement; medical, dental and vision benefits; short and long-term disability, life insurance; and a 403b retirement and profit sharing plan. Integrity also offers ample opportunities for advancement; professional development; a warm, collaborative environment; numerous staff appreciation activities, and wellness initiatives.
INTEGRITY HOUSE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITTED TO DIVERSITY
Please forward a resume to: [Register to View] Specify in the subject line the job title. Also, state in the email how you learned of the position.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $36,400.00 - $42,000.00 per year