Integrity, Inc., doing business as Integrity House and Integrity, has been rebuilding lives for more than 52 years. Since 1968, the organization has helped tens of thousands of men, women, and adolescents rebuild their lives from the disease of addiction. One of the largest not-for-profit providers of substance use disorder treatment, Integrity House is committed to helping individuals and families through an effective and measurable system of comprehensive Therapeutic Community addictions treatment, mental health treatment, and recovery support in a way that brings about positive, long-term, lifestyle change. Integrity is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) and licensed by the New Jersey Department of Health. The organization provides outpatient and residential substance use treatment, outpatient mental health services, supportive housing, prevention services, recovery programs, and community-based services.
The Care Manager will be in our Morris Plains, NJ location, and is responsible for: conducting intake appointments to provide direct support services to consumers and their natural supports including referral and linkage related to social determinants of health, psychoeducation, advocacy, crisis intervention, community integration, and skill development. Assists the team in coordinating care with other service providers in the Agency or community.
This a full-time position Monday-Friday and you must have flexibility with this schedule based on the needs of the Organization.
- Provides direct support services to consumers and their natural supports including psychoeducation, advocacy, crisis intervention, community integration, and skill development.
- Assists the team in coordinating care with other service providers in the Agency or community.
- Provide a comprehensive care management assessment that addresses life domains such as housing, finances, transportation, legal services, vocational, employment, healthcare and family strengths and needs.
- Participates as a member of the interdisciplinary team to ensure provision of services and referrals and linkage related to social determinants of health.
- Provide care management services to ensure that consumers are both informed about and have the ability to access a full range of medical and treatment opportunities.
- Identify priorities, desired outcomes, and the strategies and resources to be used for obtaining outcomes based on the care management assessment.
- Ability to educate and link to appropriate care resources in the community including resources that address specialized needs such as HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis C, mental health disorders, chronic and acute health problems, and problems stemming from involvement with the criminal justice system.
- Promote recovery to the consumer’s fullest potential by facilitating assessments of skills, including literacy, educational opportunities, job readiness skills, vocational training, employment placement and retention and career development.
- Serve as an advocate on the behalf of the individual.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in counseling or social work. (Master’s degree a plus).
- At least 2 years of experience in the addictions and/or mental health field.
Required Licensing or Certifications:
- NJ driver’s license in good standing required.
Specialized Skills, Abilities and Knowledge:
- Ability to educate and link participants to appropriate care resources in the community.
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff, participants, and outside contacts from a wide variety of ethnic, socioeconomic and cultural background
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Ability to utilize evidence-based practices learned during orientation period.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work effectively as a member of an interdisciplinary team.
How to Apply:
Send resume to: [Register to View]
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $29,000.00 - $37,000.00 per year
INTEGRITY HOUSE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITTED TO DIVERSITY