Why You’ll Love this Job
If you have a big heart and want to help expectant mothers lead positive and productive lives, you are needed to offer support and guidance to women who are suffering from opioid addiction. We are seeking that special person who can effectively manage both the human relationships and clinical responsibilities required of a Peer Advocate.
In this pivotal role, you will join a team of caring individuals who rely on their own past experiences to achieve the important mission of helping our appreciative clients meet their goals of overcoming various stages of drug dependency and delivering healthy children. Your strong resolve in this Peer Advocate role will serve as an inspiration to all — staff and clients alike. For your efforts, we will provide you with benefits and perks that include healthcare, dental, and vision insurance, a healthcare spending account that we match and PTO that includes numerous paid holidays.
Apply for our Peer Advocate position today to take that first step toward a rewarding and life-changing career!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Peer Advocate job responsibilities include:
- Assess, identify and document client needs
- Offer any needed support to clients and within support groups
- Take an active part in case management meetings
- Note concerns and make recommendations to various client providers
- Work within the community to represent and endorse the company
- Take part in resolving conflicts quickly in a respectful and fair manner
- Be willing to travel, including some overnights
Peer Advocate required skills & qualifications include:
- Certified as a Peer Recovery Specialist
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Must have a dependable vehicle and a valid driver’s license
- Must be computer proficient
- Prefer at least one year as a CPRS
- Prefer maternal population work experience
TalentCare is a disruptive, data-driven healthcare recruiting firm with clinical and non-clinical positions nationwide. You will hear about exclusive, direct hire job openings that provide you career mobility and growth. With TalentCare on your side, you are:
- Matched with jobs based on advanced predictive analytics, so you will fit and perform well
- Hired directly by the client company, whether full-time or part-time
- Never hounded by other firms about our job openings – they’re all 100% exclusive