Why You’ll Love this Job
If you have a big heart and want to help expectant mothers lead positive and productive lives, you are needed to offer support and guidance to women who are suffering from opioid addiction. We are seeking that special person who can effectively manage both the human relationships and clinical responsibilities required of a Peer Recovery Specialist.
In this pivotal role, you will join a team of professionals who work with individuals and within groups to help clients overcome various stages of drug dependency. You would be required to attend and contribute to case management meetings, effectively and fairly resolve conflicts, and keep accurate documentation. You also would act as a community representative.
Apply for our Peer Recovery Specialist position today to take that first step toward a rewarding career with a family of caring professionals who will support you along the way.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Assess, identify and document client needs
- Offer any needed support to clients and within support groups
- Take an active part in case management meetings
- Note concerns and make recommendations to various client providers
- Work within the community to represent and endorse the company
- Take part in resolving conflicts quickly in a respectful and fair manner
- Be willing to travel
- Must currently be a Certified Peer Recovery Specialist (CPRS) or meet requirements needed to become
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Must have a dependable vehicle and a valid driver’s license
- Must be computer proficient
- Prefer at least one year as a CPRS
- Prefer work experience with expectant mothers
TalentCare is a disruptive, data-driven healthcare recruiting firm with clinical and non-clinical positions nationwide. You will hear about exclusive, direct hire job openings that provide you career mobility and growth. With TalentCare on your side, you are:
- Matched with jobs based on advanced predictive analytics, so you will fit and perform well
- Hired directly by the client company, whether full-time or part-time
- Never hounded by other firms about our job openings – they’re all 100% exclusive