LICDC, LISW, LPCC, or LMFT required.
ABOUT VERTAVA HEALTH: Vertava Health is a leading national behavioral healthcare system for mental health and substance use disorders, providing a full continuum of services based on the individuals' varying needs at different times in their health and recovery journey. We apply evidence-based treatment modalities at every level of care and embed digital health tools to enhance and amplify clinical outcomes. With a growing list of Joint Commission accredited inpatient and outpatient locations across the country, a virtual care platform and a national network of healthcare providers, Vertava Health pioneers care that empowers people so that they can live out their best future.
In order to make this possible, we need an exceptional Therapist who can meet the requirements below. Think you have what it takes to help us change lives all over the country?
Priority responsibilities include:
· Behavioral health evaluation of each patient
· Communicating the behavioral health evaluation to other members of the care team
· Performing psychosocial evaluation and treatment plans on all patients, as directed
· Implement evidence-based therapy practices in individual, group, family, and/or IOP format to a diverse population to address MH and/or SUD issues.
· Utilizing the electronic medical record to effectively complete documentation of behavioral health evaluation and ongoing therapy. Notes must be completed in a timely way with the information necessary for coding.
· Developing and tracking outcomes measures allowing quantification of the benefit of behavioral health programs.
· Suggesting new and more effective approaches to patient treatment
· Able to participating in both virtual sessions and in-person office visits
· Performing group and individual therapy, as well as IOP, as necessary
· Work closely with other members of the care team
· Working closely with other members of the care team.
· Participating in staffing/case reviews and supervision within regulatory guidelines
· Coordinating on-going referral communication and maintenance; develop relationships with other clinicians, agencies, hospitals, and legal entities to ensure coordination of care
· Other duties as assigned
· Has a LPCC, LISW, LICDC, or LMFT license
· Previous experience with patients with co-occurring population strongly preferred
· Previous experience working with veterans strongly preferred
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Flexibility and aptitude for problem-solving
· Desire to work collaboratively with a diverse team and patient population
· Ability to use hands and fingers, talk or hear
· Ability to sit, stand, walk and reach continually. Ability to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch frequently
· Ability to frequently lift and carry up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift and carry up to 50 pounds
· Close vision required to see computer monitor, read documents, and operate copy and fax machine
· Work environment is indoors and climate controlled. Occasionally exposed to outdoor weather conditions