Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
The West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources (WVDHHR) Purchasing Division is seeking Respiratory Therapists who will provide services to the Welch Community Hospital. The Respiratory Therapist will administer treatments as ordered by Physicians, ensure timely documentation into Electronic Medical Records, provide cardiopulmonary services, and administer respiratory care and life support.
• Profession: Allied Health
• Speciality: Respiratory Therapy
• Location: Welch, WV
• Service Setting: Inpatient
• Coverage Type: Scheduled Clinical Hours Only
• Job Type: Contract
• Start Date: TBD
• Contract Length: 1 year, with three optional 1-year extensions
• Shift Schedule: As Needed
• Compensation: $1,120 - $1,240/week (based on 40 hours)
• Reason for Opening: bids to establish a contract for respiratory therapist for Welch Community Hospital.
• WV Respiratory Therapy License
• BC for CPR, PALS, ACLS
• 1 Year of Experience in Acute Care Setting
• COARC with Minimum Associates Degree
Kennesaw, Georgia, United States
We staff physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners in locum tenens and permanent positions.