Respiratory / Neuro Diagnostics
- Unit: Therapy Respiratory Peds
Night 3x12-Hour (19:00 - 07:00)
- Block Schedules:
- Weekly Pay:
- Job Duration:
RRT / Pediatrics
Start date will be 2-3 weeks from offer
Shift: Will work 3x12 nights 7p-7a, holidays as required, one major/one minor for winter holidays
Every other weekend
Open to accommodating block schedule, Approval prior to assignment, but not guaranteed.
Travelers should be aware that during hurricane season, all employees and contractors may be assigned to emergency response teams. Hurricane season runs from June through November each year. The peak months for hurricane activity are August and September.
2 Years of experience REQ
Certs REQ: NBRC RRT certification, BLS, PALS, NRP
Clinician will float within scope to meet facility needs
Locals accepted, at $4 less than the posted rate
Pending State License accepted for submission: RRT SC license must be in hand at time of start
All RTO must be included at time of submission. Approval will be based on
Special Requirements: Pediatric Experience and experience with HFOV/HFJV vents Required. Childrens Hospital and/or NICU, PICU experience. Epic experience preferred.
Magnet / Teaching / Level Trauma: Magnet, Teaching and Level 1 Trauma
Total Staffed Beds: 865
Scrub Color: Caribbean Blue
Parking Cost: Nights and weekends cost only. Onetime payment of $20 for a parking pass.
- COVID-19 Vaccine (Facility Guideline):
- Flu Vaccine (Facility Guideline):
Required - Medical/Religious Exemptions Only
- Must submit a Completed Application & Skill checklist & Update Resume
- SC or Multi-State compact RN license, PALS, BLS, ACLS
- Must submit 2 Professional References
- Local radius: 50 miles. Locals accepted on a case-by-case basis at lower rate
- Perm staff(this includes PRN) must be separated from the MUSC system for a full 6 months before traveling with any MUSC location.
- RN LICENSE:DO NOT NEED SOUTH CAROLINA LICENSE IN HAND, JUST NEED PROOF THEY HAVE APPLIED AT TIME OF SUBMISSION OR CONFIRMATION THAT THEY WILL WALK-THROUGH