The Respiratory Therapy Supervisor assists the Director of Therapy Services in overseeing the overall operation of respiratory area and maximizing the resources of the department:
- Assesses, plans, evaluates, coordinates and provides quality care to the patients of the cardiopulmonary department.
- Performs all procedures as ordered by the physician.
- Maintains patient records and log books, correlates charges with procedures.
- Assists the director in keeping inventory needs at appropriate levels.
- Assists the director in maintaining appropriate PI programs while providing continuous assessment of and improvement to the quality of care and services.
- Assists in the orientation of new employees and helps with in-services for the staff & assures that all employee evaluations are done on a timely basis.
- Represents the department at interdepartmental meetings when requested.
- Certified or Registered by the National Board of Respiratory Care and licensed to practice in the state of Texas as a Respiratory Care Practitioner (RCP).
- Current Healthcare Provider BLS and ACLS issued by the American Heart Association required.
- Current NRP required.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Respiratory - 1-2 years supervisory experience preferred.
- Critical Care experience required.
- NICU experience is preferred.
Looking to Relocate? I can be a resource for that!
Qualified? CLICK and APPLY NOW!