REGISTERED RESPIRATORY THERAPIST NEEDED IN TOP CHICAGO SUBURB
- Full time, 36 hours per week
- RRT certification required
- Reporting to the Manager of Respiratory Care, performs, teaches, and guides all forms of respiratory therapy, chest physical therapy, and cardiopulmonary diagnostics
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to assess and treat all age groups of patients from neonatal to geriatric; implements assessment/treatment based on the developmental stages of the patient. Involves family/guardian in plan of care and conducts patient family education, as appropriate, considering the developmental needs of the patient.
- Administers all forms of respiratory therapy including medical gases, medication delivery via the airways, chest physical therapy, pressure breathing treatments, breathing retraining, aerosol and humidity therapy. Understands the equipment, indications, contraindications, hazards, and adverse reactions of each mode of therapy
- Provides intensive respiratory care utilizing advanced techniques and specialized equipment; establishes and maintains an airway during CPR; performs external cardiac massage if necessary
- Competitive pay and excellent shift differential compensation
DON'T WAIT! Click apply or email your resume to [Register to View] today to be considered!