The Respiratory Therapist acts as a resource person to the other members of the Cardiopulmonary department and the staff of facility. In addition, the RT is responsible for daily patient assignments and work performed on each assigned shift.
- Specifically Cardiopulmonary department
- Variable Nights; Shift 7p-7a OR Variable Days; Shift 7a-7p
- Permanent, Full-time
- Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) or Certified Respiratory Therapist (CRT)
- Associates degree in Respiratory Therapy
- Wyoming Respiratory Therapy License
- Competitive Pay and more!
Looking to relocate? I can be a resource for that!
Qualified? CLICK and APPLY NOW!