Full-time Respiratory Therapist needed at a top facility in New Mexico!
(Reference Code: KAM)
CRT or RRT. Offering a $5,000 sign on bonus and up to $5,000 in relocation reimbursement.
The Certified/Registered Respiratory Therapist is responsible for administering respiratory and pulmonary treatments and testing. .
- Performs testing, monitoring, therapeutic interventions and documentation, following procedural protocols.
- Demonstrates proper setup, maintenance and administration/operation of the following tests and equipment: oxygen, ventilators, aerosol delivery, stress testing, Holter Monitoring, EKG, pulmonary function, pulmonary toilet, blood gas instruments.
- Administers patient medication, and scans into the electronic medication recognition system.
- Explains testing procedures to the patient. Responds to inquiries with appropriate information.
- Completes charting documentation, maintains records and verifies orders.
- Updates and maintains patient database.
- Prepares, calibrates, cleans and maintains equipment.
- Answers the phone, and performs various clerical functions.
- Schedules outpatient tests.
- Complies with laws, regulations, guidelines and standards regarding safety and infection control.
- Evaluates equipment and inventory.
- Performs blood draws as needed.
* New Mexico Registered (or Certified) Respiratory Therapist
* Graduation from RT program
* Current BLS (AHA)
* ACLS within 6 months of hire
* NRP within 6 months of hire
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!!
For more information, please submit your resume for review or email it to be directly: [Register to View]