As a Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) you will perform the critical care and diagnostic procedures utilized in the diagnosis and treatment of cardiopulmonary diseases on patients of all ages. As a member of the patient focused care team you will be responsible for performing basic respiratory equipment maintenance, quality control measures and other administrative or technical tasks.
- Shift: Nights 630pm - 6am, Rotating Weekends
- Permanent, full-time position
- 58-bed care facility
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Associate’s in Respiratory
Licenses and Certifications:
- Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) through National Board of Respiratory Care (NBRC), Respiratory Care Practitioner licensure through Texas Medical Board
Looking to relocate? I can be a resource for that!
Qualified? CLICK and APPLY NOW!